Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

This I know for sure...

I'm going to the library with my mom this afternoon when I get out of work. I look forward to our library outings for one special reason.

It's time I spend with my mom, just the two of us, where we browse the library shelves to our hearts' content. We tell each other "oh, you should read this book/author/series" when we discover a favorite on a shelf. Sometimes, we'll do dinner afterward or stop and pick up a treat to have while cracking open that first borrowed book.

I always come home with more books than I can possibly read in three weeks (our local library's lending time period), but I always find at least two or three books that I just can't leave on the shelf. Thank goodness for their online renewal system. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment