Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Sadly between hospital visits to my uncle, doctor and eye appointments for my mom, and a much needed trip to the library to help me out of the funk I seem to be in, I only managed two pages of progress last week. I'm hoping for a better week this week.

Quote of the Week: “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.” ~ Mike Murdock

What I'm reading:  Darkness by Karen Robards. If you like romantic suspense novels, Ms. Robards is a must read.

Random things: My nephew's wedding is in a few days. His soon-to-be wife is a warm and caring young woman who immediately became a member of the family almost as soon as we met her. I'm so glad they found their happiness in each other.

Random Photo of the Week:

Here is one of the flowers that's in a bouquet my nephew gave my mom for Mother's Day. It looks like a flower from the Addam's Family.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment