Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  No writing last week. Between getting everything prepped for the holiday and trying to fight off my second cold of the spring season, I didn't get any revision work done.

Quote of the Week:  "With enough time, you can make yourself into whatever or whomever you want to be. Be patient, but not lazy." ~ Unknown.

What I'm Reading: I just started A Merciful Death by Kendra Elliot Monday night. It's the first book in the Mercy Kilpatrick series. 

Random Thoughts:  I've finished the first panel of the blanket I'm knitting. It only took me a little over a week to finish. I worked on it in the evenings when I sat down to relax for the day, usually only for an hour and a half. 

Random Picture of the Week:

                                  We had pineapple with Easter breakfast. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment