Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Last week was a total washout. I only managed to get 3 new pages of material written. 

Quote of the Week: "You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." ~ Michael Phelps

What I'm Reading: I didn't get a chance to start Debriefing the Dead by Kerry Blaisdell last week. I'm hoping to start reading either tonight or tomorrow. 

Random Thoughts: Monday afternoon I noticed the first tulip in our garden on the side of our front stairs was getting ready to blossom. I ran out today to take a photo and someone had picked it. All that's left is the leaves and part of the stem. 😠😭

Random Photo of the Week:

                                     The card I made for my niece's baby shower.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment