Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Only managed to do about 15 pages of revisions on Spellbound last week. I caught a wicked cold that just drained my energy. The cold medicine I was taking also made me feel like I was walking around with only half of a functioning brain. It did great things for the cold, allowed me to sleep at night, but wow did it make me forgetful and I had a hard time concentrating.

Quote of the Week: "The way to accomplish big things is to do small things on a consistent basis." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting Debriefing the Dead by Kerry Blaisdell either tonight or tomorrow. It's a paranormal novel and is a RITA finalist this year. 

Random Thoughts: I went for my annual eye exam on Monday. I have a very minor change in my vision that doesn't warrant getting new glasses. The doctor said I could get news if I wanted, but it wasn't necessary. I'm kind of torn. I want new glasses - I've had the same ones for about 5 years, but at the same time I don't want to get new glasses because they can be expensive.

Random Photo of the Week:
 
                         Another sign of spring. Our neighborhood rabbit was spotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment