Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I had a pretty decent week last week revision wise. I was able to get 43 pages done on the Spellbound manuscript.

Quote of the Week: "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

What I'm Reading: I haven't had a lot of free time to read lately so I'm still reading Debriefing the Dead by Kerry Blaisdell.

Random Thoughts: I know spring is here, but I wish the weather would stop acting like it's still winter. We've been having a rain/snow mix the last few days. It rained/snowed almost all day this past Sunday. I'm ready for some sun and any temperature above 50 would be welcome.

Random Photo of the Week:

                          This is the gift tag I made for my niece's baby shower gift bag.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment