Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  Working hard on getting the revisions/edits completed on next 100 pages of Honor Bound.

Quote of the Week:  "When Fortune empties her chamber pot on your head, smile and say, 'We are going to have a summer shower.'" ~ John A. MacDonald.   I'm trying to be more optimistic, but I don't think I will ever be this optimistic. 😲

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Fuel For Fire by Julie Ann Walker. This is the 10th book in the Black Knights Inc. series.

Random Thoughts: I've been nursing along a cucumber plant since late May. It had only one leaf for a long time. It now has about 6 big leaves and finally, finally a flower. Even if the flower doesn't lead to a cucumber, I'm still thrilled that the plant is going to make it after all.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                            Sibling Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment