Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I only managed to get a few pages revised/edited last week. I had a relative come into town and stay for the first part of last week thru the 4th of July holiday. It was nice to spend time with her. I'm working hard this week to make up for last week's lack of forward momentum. 

Quote of the Week:  "Castles are built one brick at a time. Build a little the best you can every day and one day, you'll have a beautiful creation." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading Wild Ride by Julie Ann Walker. It's the 9th book in the Black Knights Inc. series. 

Random Thoughts: I'm currently watching Instinct. It was on Sunday nights and is done for the season, but I read somewhere that it's been renewed for a second season. I DVR'd the episode each week and am a couple of weeks behind. While it's a detective show with a who done it mystery every week, it has a lighter side to it and most of the murders take place off screen so it's not bloody or gory.

Random Photo of the Week:

                            Somebody unsuccessfully trying to hide from his sister.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment