Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

July Already?

When I was a kid, even in high school, the summer break seemed to last forever. Now it seems like summer, or the nicer weather, is here and gone in a blink of an eye and winter, or the crappy weather, lasts forever.

As I was driving to work last Friday, it dawned on me the first half of 2018 is already over. It's gone by way too fast. I started thinking about the goals I set for 2018 and where I am in relation to meeting those goals. It turned out to be a very depressing commute.

I am well behind where I should be in my writing goals. I should have had the revisions for the book I'm working on completed in April at the latest. Here is it July and I'm still working on it. I'm going to work hard to get it completed by the end of this month. I can then revise the next book in the series. If I can get that finished by October, then I'll be back on track to meet my goals by the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment