Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Still Learning Balance

I mentioned in a previous post that I'm working really hard to finish the last of the revisions and edits on my current WIP, Honor Bound by the end of this month. I also have four birthdays and one wedding anniversary coming up from July 25th through August 1st all for close family members that I need to make cards for.

I don't usually do any writing/revisions on the weekends so I can spend time with family. I'm hoping to use a couple of hours on the upcoming Saturdays and/or Sundays to work on the cards. This way I can focus on revisions and edits during the week and still have time to get the cards made before I have to start mailing them out.

I usually focus on one thing to the detriment of other things. With the above plan in place, I should be able to get everything done within the necessary time frame. (Fingers crossed otherwise a someone or two may end up with store bought cards.)

No comments:

Post a Comment