Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

This I know for sure...

It's been in the mid 90's with unbearable humidity putting the heat index for each day over 100 degrees for the last week. We're getting a bit of a break this weekend with temperatures in the 80's, but the forecast for next week is back in the 90's with high humidity.

I try really hard not to complain about the heat for two reasons. The first, but less important reason is that I complain about the winter - not the cold so much as the snow and ice, and treacherous commutes to work and home. Who wants to listen to someone complain about the weather all the time regardless of the season? Also I love the summer. I can go outside barefoot, without a coat, or layers of long underwear, jeans, t-shirts, and sweaters and such. And I love waking up to beautiful sunny mornings.

The more important reason I try not to complain about heat is summed up perfectly in the picture below -

No comments:

Post a Comment