Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): The revisions/edits of first 150 pages of Honor Bound are complete. 

Quote of the Week: "Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries." ~ James Michener

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting No One But You by Brenda Novak this evening. My sister just finished it and pressed it on me, telling me I had to read it.

Random Thoughts: I found a new stamp company, SugarPea Designs. I ordered my first order from them and am eagerly waiting for it to be delivered. I'm hoping it will come by the Friday so I can use some of the stamp sets for a couple of birthday cards I'll be making this weekend.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                    Somebody's ready for his close up. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment