Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

This I know for sure...

I admit I procrastinate, but I don't believe I do it to excess. I get things done in a timely manner and  never have to rush around at the last minute because something needs to be done and I've put it off too long.

I have so many things I want to work on or get accomplished that aren't "Required to be done" and I never seem to have enough time to work them. That being said, I always find time to read. I've tried reading less, but after a few days I get cranky and find myself getting irritated over things that aren't worth getting upset about. Reading is my escape, my form of stress relief. I don't think I read to excess. I usually read about an hour each evening. I do tend to read more on the weekends though.

I'm going to try and schedule time each weekend to work on things I've been wanting to get to and can't seem to find the time to actually work on. Hopefully this will help me feel like I'm getting things accomplished and I can still have my precious reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment