Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week:

My current WIP (work in progress):  No progress last week. This is my last week of working extra hours so I hope to be back to writing next week.

Quote of the Week:  “To be able to direct all of your energy into what matters to you most may seem like a distant luxury today, but with a little planning, you could make this happen.” ~Unknown

What I'm reading: Death, Taxes, and Sweet Potato Fries by Diane Kelly.

Random Thoughts: As I look out my window, I can see the buds on the trees begin to open. It's amazing how much this proof that spring is actually here makes me feel lighter and happier.

Random Picture of the Week:


Another sign of spring. I've spotted the bunny that lives in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment