Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I actually managed get seven pages of new material written last week. It's a dismal amount I know, but I expect to get even less written this week. Between getting things prepped and ready for the upcoming Easter weekend and the extra hours I'll be working at the day job, I don't expect I'll have much time to sit down and write.

Quote of the Week: "It is beautiful to do nothing and then rest afterwards." ~ Spanish proverb.  This is my preferred way to spend a Sunday.

What I'm reading:  At Close Range by Laura Griffin. This is the latest book in her Tracers series. I highly recommend the series.

Random Thoughts:  "Are you serious" - my reaction when I realized next weekend is Easter already. It seems like March took forever to end and April is flying by.



Random Photo of the Week: 


How my writing seems to be going lately - at a snail's pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment