Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  No progress so far this week. I was summoned for jury duty the first part of the week. I hope to get at least a few pages written the last part of the week.

Quote of the Week: "If you don't make the time to work on creating the life you want, you're eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don't want." ~ Kevin Ngo

What I'm reading:  I'm starting Taken by Cynthia Eden tonight. This is the fifth book in the Last Option Search Team (LOST) series. I haven't read any of the others in the series. I'm hoping it's not a series where you have to have read the previous books to know what's going on.
 
Random Thoughts:  I need to stop procrastinating and start getting things done. 


Random Photo of the Week:

                         Somebody enjoying a sunny afternoon with his new ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment