Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I still haven't made any real progress. I wrote all of 4 1/2 pages of new material last week. The extra hours I'm working at the day job are killing my writing time. I'll have to work extra hours for the next two weeks after this one, but I'm going to try hard to get at least something done each week.

Quote of the Week: “By taking only one or two actions a day toward your goal, you will land in a significantly different future from the future you’d have if you take no action at all.” ~  Unknown

What I'm reading:  Accidentally On Purpose by Jill Shalvis. This is the 3rd book in her Heartbreaker Bay series. I love her books. If you haven't read anything by her, you should. You won't regret it.

Random Thoughts:  Random Thoughts: I can't believe Easter is already only two weeks away. It seemed like it took forever for March to end, probably because of the terrible weather, and now it seems like April will fly by.

Random Photo of the Week:

                Somebody likes to peek through the stair railing before he comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment