Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I'm determined to finish the revisions on this manuscript by the end of June. I've mapped out how many pages I have left and how many pages I'll need to do each day to meet that goal.

Quote of the Week: "Think about what you want to happen and keep heading in the direction of that outcome. The more you envision your happiness, the better your odds will be of actually living it." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: On His Watch by Katie Ruggle. This is the prequel novella of her Search & Rescue series. 

Random things: My mom's 80th birthday is at the end of this month and I'm already in a panic of what to get her. She's so hard to buy gifts for. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                                         Somebody enjoying the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment