Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Last week was a rough week writing wise. I didn't get a lot done, but hope to make up the lost ground this week.

Quote of the Week: "Think about what you want to happen and keep heading in the direction of that outcome. The more you envision your happiness, the better your odds will be of actually living it." ~Unknown

What I'm reading: Good Dukes Wear Black by Manda Collins. I found this book while perusing the shelves at my local library. I'm looking forward to starting it this evening.

Random things: I found out I need to have surgery on my left ankle. Not the way I wanted to spend the warm summer weather, but I can't put it off. I'm hoping I won't end up in a cast for the whole summer.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                          Somebody playing with his new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment