Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Still working on finishing the revisions. I ended up writing 7 new pages to help a much needed transition from one scene to another.

Quote of the Week:  “Grab onto hope and carry it wherever you go.” ~ Unknown
 
What I'm reading:  Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo. This is the first book in Ms. Castillo's Kate Burkholder series. The book came highly recommended so I'm looking forward to starting it this evening.

Random things: My nephew's car finally died. My sister bought it new in 2001, then gave it to my nephew when he graduated from college and moved to Ithaca a few years ago. It had 177,800 miles on it. He's now driving a 2016 Jeep. It has so many new features that he's not used to (including power windows), that he said he feels like he'd been living in the stone age and didn't even realize it. 
 
Random Photo of the Week:


                      One of my favorite candid moments at my nephew's wedding that 
                       the photographer captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment