Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

This I know for sure...

We have a bunny that lives in our neighborhood. I'm not exactly sure where it lives, but we see it every now and then in our yard or in the neighbor's yard next door or across the street. Every spring I keep an eye out for it just to make sure I know it made it through the winter. I haven't seen it lately and was worried something happened to it. I live on the outskirts of a pretty big city, not quite in the suburbs. (We're literally two blocks from where the city officially ends and the next town starts.) Despite being in the city, there are quite a few feral cats. There's also been sightings of foxes and coyotes so I was worried something may have killed it.

Just the other day, I saw the bunny. And it wasn't alone. As it hopped across the neighbor's yard, I noticed a smaller bunny following along behind. It was too quick for me to get a picture, but here's picture of the adult bunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment