Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't get much done this week either. I'm starting to worry I won't meet my deadline of finishing the revisions by the end of June.

Quote of the Week:  "You are the guardian of your joy. Don’t let anyone take it from you, and especially don’t let it slip through your fingers while you’re paying attention to other things.” ~Unknown

What I'm reading: Midnight Revenge by Elle Kennedy. This is the seventh book in the Killer Instincts series, but it's the first book I've read by Ms. Kennedy.

Random things: I have Thursday and Friday, and next Monday off from the day job for the 4th of July holiday. While I had to work extra hours the first part of the week, I'm really looking forward to the long weekend.

Random Photo of the Week: 

                          The monster who raided my radishes earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment