Pages

Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Another good writing week last week. I should hit my goal of being at the 30k mark by the end of the month without any issues. 

Motivational Quote: "Inspiration is highly overrated. If you sit around and wait for the clouds to part, it's not liable to ever happen. More often than not, doing the work provides the inspiration." ~ Chuck Close

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading Dirty Thirty by Janet Evanovich. This is the 30th book in the Stephanie Plum series. I enjoy the series but I really wish the author would decide which man Stephanie is going to be committed to instead of changing between the two main male characters nearly every other book.

Random Thoughts: I set up a Kanban board for the first quarter of this year. I included both writing related and non-writing related things I want to accomplish/do by the end of March. It seems to be working in terms of keeping those things at the forefront of my mind and helping me get things crossed off my never-ending To Do list. But then I've only been using it for two weeks too. 😀

Random Photo:

     How I felt my writing sessions went this week. Most writers can probably identify with this.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment