Pages

Monday, January 15, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Good writing week last week. I was worried it would be hard to get back into the flow because I hadn't written since the Thanksgiving holiday. It wasn't an issue. I hit the 15,000 (15k) word mark on Saturday. My goal is to be at the 30k mark at a minimum by the end of the month.

Motivational Quote:  "Begin with that most terrifying thing of all: a clean slate. Then look, every day, at the choices you're making, and when you ask yourself why you're making them...find this answer within you: for me, for me." ~ Anna Quindlen

What I'm Reading: I still reading You're the Duke That I Want by Lenora Bell. I didn't have a lot of free time to read last week.

Random Thoughts:  I'm reading up on manifestation and how to manifest things you want to bring into your life. One of the things mentioned is doing a vision board. I've done vision boards the last few years, but never really thought about them as a form of manifestation. I use them as a visual reminder of what I want to accomplish that year. Do you practice manifestation or use vision boards? If you do, I'd love to hear what works for you. 

Random Photo:

                    Mrs. Green looking less than thrilled with her New Year's Day gift.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment