Pages

Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I sent off the revised manuscript for Mississippi's story to my editor and a couple of beta readers to check over the revisions I made. Other than that, I didn't get a lot accomplished. I had a couple of appointments after work that ate into my writing time.

Motivational Quote: "I draw on strength gleaned during those hard times to forge my way through life with love, compassion, understanding, openness, and grace." ~ Paul Tran

What I'm Reading: I just started After That Night by Karin Slaughter last night. It's the latest installment of the Will Trent series that just came out this month.

Random Things:  I never put much stock into the whole Mercury being in Retrograde thing until recently. The last retrograde was from August 23rd through September 15th. I had all kinds of bad crap happen, especially at the day job during that time period. On Monday, 9/18, I went out to go to work and my car battery was dead. My car is only 2 years old so you would think I wouldn't need a new battery but I did. So even though the retrograde ended 3 days earlier, I figured the Universe had decided I hadn't had enough to deal with so it gave me one last thing. 

Random Photo:

 

                       I thought this was appropriate given the last few weeks I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment