Pages

Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still working on the revisions for Mississippi's story. I added just under 10k to the story last weekend to flesh out some areas that needed it. I should have all the revisions and edits finished by the end of this week.

Motivational Quote: "It is less important, I believe, where you start. It is more important how and what you learn. ~ N. R. Narayana Murthy

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka last night.

Random Things: I like pumpkin spice related items as much as the next person, but I think releasing them in mid-August is too early. At least wait until September 1st, if mid-September when fall officially arrives is "too late." Maybe I feel this way because while I love fall, the cooler weather, the crisp, crunch of the leaves as we walk through the local park, and wearing sweaters just to name a few things, I also dread fall because that means winter is coming way too fast. Winter is the one season I could do without. 

Random Photo:

 It was a rough week last week so a friend sent me this photo to cheer me up. I'm sharing it here because who wouldn't feel better after looking at this picture?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment