Pages

Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I finished the revisions to Mississippi's story. I'll be sending the revised manuscript to my editor and a couple of my beta readers just to make sure the edits/rewrites that I made did what they were supposed to. Fingers crossed they won't find anything that needs to be changed.

Motivational Quote: "My advice to people is to stay out of their own heads. Don't live in the future, don't think about what just happened, don't get stuck in negative thought patterns. We all do it, but the quicker you can get out of it, the better you're going to be." ~ Joan Jett

What I'm Reading:  I just finished The Ghost Illusion by Kat Martin. I won an ARC of the book through a Goodreads Giveaway so I set aside The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka.

Random Things:  Fall is supposed to make an appearance this week with high temperatures in the 60's. I'm hoping to have some free time to get some baking done. I've been craving cinnamon swirl toast so hopefully I'll be able to make cinnamon swirl bread so I can have the toast.

Random Photo:

I caught Somebody playing with his sister's new toy that he didn't want any part of when I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment