Pages

Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I wrote more last week on Mississippi's story than I did the entire month of February. I had last week off to help my mom recover from her hand surgery so I had a lot more time than I usually have to write. I tried doing 25 minute writing sprints but they didn't work for me because I felt like I was just starting to get into the flow and the timer would go off. I did discover that 45 minute sprints work really well though so I'm going to try to incorporate them into my writing sessions on a regular basis.

Motivational Quote: "It's better to go slow in the right direction than to go fast in the wrong direction." ~ Simon Sinek

What I'm Reading: I started reading Steeped in Secrets by Lauren Elliott yesterday. It's the first book in her Crystals and CuriosiTEAS cozy mystery series. 

Random Things: My mom is recovering well from her hand surgery. She can't use her left hand right now. Her post-op appointment is this afternoon to have her stitches removed. We'll find out then what the next steps will be. She's hoping she'll be able to use her hand a least a little.

Random Photo:

                                   More muffins I made while stress baking

No comments:

Post a Comment