Pages

Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I actually managed to get 20 pages of new material written last week for Mississippi's story. Not a lot by most standards, but more than I've been able to get accomplished the prior couple of weeks. It should be a quiet week this week so I'm planning on getting a significant amount written.

Motivational Quote: "The most profound question I believe we must ask when walking through a storm, which we all do, whether we are president or a street sweeper, is: 'What have you come to teach me? What is this situation pushing me to change in my life?' " ~ Susan Taylor

What I'm Reading: I started reading Broken by Karin Slaughter late yesterday. It's the fourth book in the Will Trent series. 

Random Things: My mom had hand surgery last Friday. I've been dealing with the stress of her injury and related pain and now surgery by baking. I've made two kinds of cookies, three different kinds of muffins, and two loaves of cinnamon swirl bread in the last week.

Random Photo:

                        Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I made early last week.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment