Pages

Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Still moving forward on Mississippi's story. I was able to get quite a bit written this past weekend. I'm still behind, but I feel like I'm getting closer to getting back on track.

Motivational Quote: "Inspiration is highly overrated. If you sit around and wait for the clouds to part, it's not liable to ever happen." ~ Chuck Close

What I'm Reading: I started reading Criminal by Karin Slaughter over the weekend. This is the 6th book in the Will Trent series. I'm not sure I'll like this book because it flashes back and then forward in time. I'm not generally a fan of those types of books.

Random Things: It's been spring like in my area the last few days. Warmer than usual for this time of year and more rainy than usual. I'll take the rain over snow any day.

Random Photo:

                                  Crocus starting to bloom in the yard already.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment