Pages

Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Another good writing week last week. I feel like I'm actually making some forward momentum in Mississippi's story. 

Motivational Quote: "Find your voice. Find your process & passion. Find your community. Find the things that bring out the best in you that get you up out of bed every day, excited to create & share. Without them, it's a bigger struggle." ~ Bryan Thao Worra

What I'm Reading: I started reading Fallen by Karin Slaughter last Thursday. This is the 5th book in the Will Trent series. I haven't had a lot of leisure time to read in the last few days so I'm less than a hundred pages into the story.

Random Things: My mom's post-op appointment went well Monday. Everything looks good. She was given some gentle finger exercises to keep them limber. She can't put pressure on her finger or palm or pick up anything with that hand that is heavier than a coffee cup until her next appointment in early April. My employer is allowing me to work from home during her recovery period since she's very limited in what she can do. 

Random Photo:

               My neighborhood after the snow storm moved through this past weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment