Pages

Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I wrote the blurb for Ivan's story last week and let it sit for a bit. I'm going to look at it again with fresh eyes this week. I'm also going to send it out to a couple of people to get their opinion. I have a hard time writing blurbs. I think it's harder write them than actually writing the book. 

Motivational Quote:  "First of all, be serious about it!" ~ Gerardus 'T Hooft

What I'm Reading:  I started reading The Bodyguard by Katherine Center yesterday. 

Random Things:  Last Monday I posted the temperatures last week were supposed to be in the mid 60's or lower by the end of the week so I planned on doing some baking. Well by the time Thursday and Friday arrived, the forecast had changed to 82 degrees on Thursday and 86 degrees on Friday. Needless to say, I didn't do any baking. I'll just have to wait until the cooler weather does set in. 

Random Photo:

                             A pretty cool looking carrot from my brother's garden. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment