Pages

Monday, August 8, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Augh! I didn't finish Ivan's story last week like I'd hoped, but I definitely will have it completed by the end of this week.

Motivational Quote: "You can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears." ~ Gillian Anderson

What I'm Reading: I started reading Right Behind Her by Melinda Leigh last night. It's the fourth book in the Bree Taggert series.

Random Things: I try really hard not to complain about how hot and humid it is in the summer because I absolutely hate the winter season. That being said, I'm wishing we'd have fewer 90 plus degree days. It was 91 degrees on Saturday, 92 degrees yesterday and the forecast is saying it will be at least 90 degrees today all with high humidity. I'd like a week or so with the temperatures in the 70's.

Random Photo:

                  Somebody hogging the fan trying to cool off along with the rest of us.
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment