Pages

Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Ivan's story is done and off to my editor for one last look through. This week I'm going to nail down the final version of the story summary (blurb) for the back cover.

Motivational Quote: "And though hard be the task, keep a stiff upper lip." ~ Phoebe Cary

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Murder at the Christmas Cookie Bake-Off by Darci Hannah. This is the second book in the Beacon Bakeshop mystery series.

Random Things: This week the forecasted temperatures from Wednesday onward are 68 degrees and lower. I'm trying to decide if I want to bake bread, or even better, cookies during the cool spell. I do miss baking so I'm sure I'll make something. I just need to decide on what to make.

Random Photo:

                                Celebrating being finally done with Ivan's story.
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment