Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I asked my cover artist to redo the cover for Honor Bound, the first book in my Echo Company series. She did minor tweaking, but I like it better than the previous cover. I'll be changing it out at the same time that Ivan's story, Broken Trust, is released in a couple of weeks or so. I'll put the revised cover down below under my Random Photo section so you can check it out. Let me know what you think.

Motivational Quote: "If you keep working, keep striving, and try always to move forward a little bit with every job you do, you'll eventually make it." ~ Cass Elliot

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Out of the Clear Blue Sky by Kristan Higgins. I should finish it tonight.

Random Things:  School starts next week here in upstate NY. I always feel like it's a good time for a fresh start so I'm taking this week to look over my goals, personal and writing related, and seeing where I stand at this point in the year. I know I'm behind in a couple of areas so I'm going to try and set up some new processes to get me back on track. 

Random Photo:

                     Here's the new cover of Honor Bound that I mentioned above.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment