Pages

Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Slow progress last week, but at least it's some progress. I should be able to get quite a bit done this week. I only have an appt on Wednesday after work to get my car inspected.

Motivational Quote: "You have to take it as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it." ~ German proverb

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Alone in the Wild by Kelley Armstrong. This is the fifth book in the Rockton series. If you haven't read the series already, I highly recommend it.

Random Things: I can't believe this is the last full week of May and that Memorial Day is next Monday. This month has just flown by. I feel like it just started a few days ago. 

Random Photo: 

                      Somebody has his own home. He's not sure he likes it or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment