Pages

Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I added an additional chapter between chapters 13 and 14 so I have to go back and make sure all the chapters going forward are numbered correctly. The battery on my laptop died. I received a couple of notices over the last few months that the battery's ability to charge was low, but I have to admit I just dismissed the notices and didn't worry too much about it. Well, now the battery doesn't charge at all and I have to keep the laptop plugged in all the time. I spent yesterday researching the best place and price to get a replacement battery. 

Motivational Quote: "Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." ~ Alexander Graham Bell

What I'm Reading: I started reading Last Seen Alone by Laura Griffin. I'm a big fan of Ms. Griffin. I highly recommend her Tracers series.

Random Things:  Belated Happy Mother's day wishes to all the moms who stop by my blog. I hope you had a great day being celebrated by your families.

Random Photo:

My nephew's cat who likes to sleep in the decorative bowl they keep on their coffee table.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment