Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I received the new laptop battery last Thursday so that's taken care of. I didn't get much accomplished on Ivan's story last week, but I actually have nothing going on after work this week so I plan on using all that time to get major work done on the book.

Motivational Quote: "Swing hard in case you hit it. Be sturdy and full of hope." ~ Lord Birthday

What I'm Reading: I finished Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez last night. This is the first book I've read by Ms. Jimenez. I enjoyed it so much that I'm going to check out her backlist.

Random Things: Promises To Keep received a 4 star review from The TBR Pile last week. Here's the link to the review if you want to check it out. Promises To Keep Review   You do have to scroll down past the book advertisement to get to the review.

Random Photo:

Somebody has been very restless the last few nights either keeping me awake or waking me up multiple times during the night. Then as soon as the alarm goes off, he goes downstairs, gets on his blanket bed and goes to sleep.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment