Pages

Monday, May 2, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week: 

Writing Related: I am so far behind in my writing goals for this year already. I'm trying to use as much of my free time as possible to get Ivan's story done. I swear at times it seems like the universe is against me getting this book finished. 

Motivational Quote: "No man ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks made by chance and good fortune." ~ Plutarch

What I'm Reading: I started reading Accidentally Perfect by Marissa Clarke last night. It's the first book in the Hideaway Harbor series.

Random Things: I met my niece and god daughter for lunch last Friday to celebrate both of their milestone birthdays. It was nice to spend time with them catching up, laughing, and enjoying their company after not seeing them for the last 2 years.  

Random Photo:

                                  Somebody taking his usual afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment