Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday Check in

Last week...

Writing Related: I did not get as much writing done as I had hoped last week. We only had 2 people over for Thanksgiving dinner instead of our usual 12 to 15 people, but the prep work took more time than I expected. 

Motivational Quote: "It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can." ~ Sidney Smith     I'm repeating the motivational quote from last week. I think it should be my new mantra.

What I'm Reading: I'm about half way through Paradise Cove by Jenny Holiday. It's the second book in the Matchmaker Bay series. I loved the first book in the series, Mermaid Inn. I'm kind of not liking Paradise Cove as much, but I can't really put my finger on why.

Random Things:  My uncle set up a Zoom meeting on Thanksgiving evening with my mom and all of her siblings. Most of her siblings live down south. With the pandemic and travel restrictions, no one has been able to (or willing to) travel. It was nice for my mom to be able to visit with her brother and sisters without anyone putting themselves or others at risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment