Pages

Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Another good week. I feel like I'm on a roll. I'm also rethinking the title of the first book in the series. I have to make a decision soon so I have time to have the cover changed by my designer and still have time to get everything put together and ready to go so that when January 4th arrives, I'll just have to hit the "publish" button.

Motivational Quote: Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. ~ Robert Collier.  I really like this quote so I'm repeating it this week.

What I'm Reading: I started Thick As Thieves by Sandra Brown last night. I'm only a chapter or so into the story so I'm undecided how I feel about it. I really enjoy some of her books, but at the same time there have been some of them that I haven't finished. 

Random Things: I started making my holiday cards this past Saturday. I usually make a different card for each person on my list, about twenty people total. This year I'm only making two different cards so some people will get one and some people will get the other one. This will make getting the cards done a lot quicker because I can do all the cutting, stamping, and coloring for both types assembly line style.

No comments:

Post a Comment