Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related -- I had a very productive week last week. Probably the best week I've had in a long time. I'm should be able to get a lot accomplished this week as well. I do have one appointment that will take up my writing time this coming Friday, but other than that I should be able to work on my current manuscript as planned.

Motivational Quote: "Other days, other ways" ~ French Proverb.  I think this is going to be my new mantra. If something does crop up that eats into my writing time, then I'll find another way/time to get things done instead.

What I'm Reading: I started Wonton Terror by Vivien Chien last Friday night. It's the 4th book in the Noodle Shop mystery series. 

Random Things:  I can't believe it's November already. The pandemic and everything related to it (changes in how my job is done, trying to grocery shop, not being able to visit with family members, etc) seems to have lasted forever (I swear the month of May was much longer than 31 days), yet the year itself has flown by.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment