Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I only managed to write 5 pages last week. I started telecommuting for my day job this week due to the overwhelming rise in Covid-19 cases in my area. I ended up working longer hours than I do when I'm actually in the office. I'm going to start setting a timer so that I can keep better track of time so that I don't end up starting a project that can't be stopped in the middle of when it's quitting time. 

Motivational Quote: "It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can." ~ Sidney Smith   I know I'm repeating this quote for the 3rd week in a row, but after how little writing I accomplished last week, I feel like it's very apropos. 

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Daring and the Duke by Sarah MacLean. It's the 3rd book in the Bareknuckle Bastards series. I loved the first book in the series and liked the second book as well, but I'm really struggling with this last one. I'm finding myself looking for something, anything, else to read instead of picking Daring and the Duke up. 

Random Things:  I should have started making my holiday cards at least a week or so ago, but I've been procrastinating. I couldn't decide what designs I wanted to use so that may have been part of reason while I've been putting it off. I finally decided this last weekend to make just 2 separate designs instead of multiple designs this year. Now to actually make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment