Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't work on any writing this week. I used the time to finish making my holiday cards because I wanted to get them in the mail this weekend.

Motivational Quote:  "Throughout your life you will have to set your own priorities, make your own decisions. They won't always be the best or brightest ones, but that's how you learn." ~ Meredith Vieira

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Brighter Than The Sun by Maya Banks on Friday. This is the eleventh book in the KGI series.  

Random Things: This is the first year that I've done all of my holiday gift shopping online with the exception of 2 gift cards for local businesses. I really liked the convenience of it. I may continue to do the bulk of my holiday gift shopping online in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment