Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related -- I started out well, then hit a wall. I have a scene I need to rewrite/rework and am struggling with it. I've tried writing it from one character's point of view, but I think I need to try it from the other character's point of view. 

Motivational Quote: "Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart." ~ Roy T. Bennett

What I'm Reading:  I started Coldwater Warm Hearts Club by Lexi Eddings last night. It was shelved in the contemporary romance section at the library, but I think it's more women's fiction than romance. I am enjoying it though. I've never read anything by this author before. I came across the book while I was perusing the shelves waiting for my mom. 

Random Things:  I tacked up calendar pages for October and November on the wall to help me keep track of things both writing and non-writing related as we move through the last part of year. I used push pins. Wow, were they hard to push into the wall! I was able to get just enough of the point into the wall to hold the papers. That's it. If this tracking system works and I end up doing it throughout 2021, I'm going to need to invest in a cork board to tack the pages to instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment