Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related -- I had hoped to get quite a bit done last week, but it didn't work out that way. I had a terrible migraine Wednesday that came on as I was driving home from work so I ended laying down for a couple of hours until the worst of it passed, then tried to play catch up and do everything that should have been done while I was laying down. Friday, I ran errands for my mom so no writing done.

Motivational Quote: (I'm repeating last week's quote.)  "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work." ~ Colin Powell 

What I'm Reading: I started Seconds to Live by Melinda Leigh Sunday before I went to bed. This is the third book in the Scarlet Falls series. I thought the first book, Hour of Need, was okay. I couldn't finish the second book, Minutes to Kill. It was really dark and dealt with human trafficking. 

Random Things: It was finally cool enough in my area to do some baking. (Who wants to bake when it's 80 degrees or more?) I made sour cream blueberry muffins. Here's a photo of one. (I put them away before I thought to take a picture. The photo is of the one I had for lunch with a cup of tea.)



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment