Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

 This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I only did about 5 pages of new material last week. I took my normal writing time to really take a look at where I am and where I want to be. I've been going back and forth on whether I want to continue blogging. If it's worth putting my time and effort into. 

Quote of the Week:  "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work." ~ Colin Powell

What I'm Reading:  I started reading The Beast of Beswick by Amalie Howard on Monday afternoon. This is the first book I've read by this author and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. 

Random Thoughts:  I harvested the lone cucumber I grew this summer. We had no female flowers on any of the squash plants and only 2 female flowers on the cucumber plant. One grew quite well, the other only grew to about two inches or so and then withered away. The plants themselves grew like crazy. It was disappointing that there were only male flowers though.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                 Mrs. Green like to pretend she is the TV remote.


No comments:

Post a Comment