Pages

Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related -- I figured out the scene that was giving me so much trouble last week. This week I'm going to call and find out if our city hall is accepting in person appointments. If so, I will schedule an appointment to file my DBA. If it isn't, I can do it by mail, but it states on the website that it takes at least 90 days (or longer now due to Covid-19) for applications to be processed by mail which is why I'm hoping I can do it in person. The website even recommends you do it in person, of course this was before the pandemic.

Motivational Quote: "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." ~ Mark Twain

What I'm Reading: I started A Coldwater Warm Hearts Wedding by Lexi Eddings yesterday. It's the second book in the series. I read the first book last week. I borrowed the second book when I picked up a couple of books for my mom on Friday that she had requested from the library.

Random Things:  I'm going to try and work on making my holiday cards on Saturday afternoons so that I can get a few done at a time instead of trying to get them all made in a week in December. Not sure how many I'll get done before December, but I'm going to try and get at least half of them done. This week I have to make two birthday cards for birthdays that are coming up this weekend. 

Random Photo: 

                      Celebrated the beginning of fall with an apple cider doughnut.


No comments:

Post a Comment