Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing work done last week due to my hand injury. I went to the doctor's on Monday to have the wound examined. My fingers no longer need to be taped together for stabilization and my hand no longer has to be kept above my heart 24/7. The wound is still heavily bandaged, but I should be able to type with at least the last two fingers on my left hand. I'm hoping to get some writing related stuff done this week. I'm not sure how much I'll get accomplished, but getting even a few pages done will be better than nothing.

Quote of the Week: "Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading "Mine Until Moonrise" by Jennifer Bernard. I'm enjoying it, but haven't had a lot of time to read.

Random Thoughts: I received my new phone. It's all set up and everything was able to be transferred from my pld phone without any issues. I like being having a phone that actually works properly and doesn't overheat. I guess I shouldn't have complained about getting a new one. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                     Somebody and Mrs. Green sharing a spot in the windowsill.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment