Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Blazing A Trail


Well, I'm not really blazing a trail, but I sure feel like it. Previously I wasn't able to get a lot accomplished due to my hand injury.

Now that I don't have to keep my left hand above my heart 24/7 and my first two fingers are no longer taped together, it's a lot easier to type. My index finger is still bandaged and I have to wear a plastic guard over it to protect it. It's also supposed to help keep me from bumping what's left of the tip and causing further damage to the wound.

Now that I have three fingers to type with on my left hand, I'm able to type much faster than before. I still make quite a few typos, but less than when I was mostly hunting and pecking with my right hand. I've gotten more accomplished in the last few days than in the last two weeks since I injured myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment